We shall keep your personal data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
Personal Data: what we collect and why
In order for you to become a customer and to enjoy our various products and services, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essential personal data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for other information which helps us to offer you tailored products and services that we think may be of interest to you. These types of personal data may include your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age, shopping preferences and hobbies.
Use of your Personal Data
3. You agree that the personal data you provide to us and all information relating to the use of our app and/or our website may be used and retained by us for:
3.1 processing your application as a customer;
3.2 providing you with our services;
3.3 the normal management, operation, and maintenance of our app and/or our website;
3.4 providing you with regular communications with details of our business and benefits;
3.5 providing you with goods or services which you have requested;
3.6 processing your order for purchases, including verifying your payment details/status;
3.7 carrying out prize draws, games or competitions which you have entered;
3.8 carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods or services that are likely to be of interest to you;
3.9 designing new or improving existing services provided by us, our affiliates and/or our subsidiaries to you;
3.10 Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement;
3.11 aggregated behavioural analysis;
3.12 prevention or detection of crime;
3.13 disclosure as required by law.
4. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your personal data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from us.
5. We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your personal data to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
6. We may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to your personal data in connection with a re-structuring of our retail business and/or merger (as between us and a third party), sale, or transfer (whether of assets or shares, in whole or in part), to use, hold, process or retain such personal data for the purposes mentioned in clauses above.
Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
8. The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the sites include:
8.11 information about the type of browser you use;
8.12 details of the web pages you have viewed;
8.13 your IP address;
8.14 the hyperlinks you have clicked;
8.15 the websites you visited before arriving at our site.
9. You may refuse to accept cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
10. You have the right to:
10.1 check whether we hold any of your personal data;
10.2 access your personal data held by us;
10.3 require us to correct any personal data which is inaccurate;
10.4 ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to personal data and the type of personal data held by us;
10.5 opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
11. Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to:
Vinopolis Hong Kong Limited
Unit 703, 7/F., Wai Wah Commerical Centre, 6 Wilmer Street,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting your Personal Data
12. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your personal data.
13. Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.